YouTube is a popular video sharing website by Google However , there many websites available to watch, share and download videos in world wide web but the YouTube is best website for the video lovers because of its amazing features. Anyone can create their original video using smartphone or Digital camera and upload it to YouTube for free. one of the best thing about YouTube service is that there isn’t any limitation in uploading videos to our channel as well as it allows users to create multiple YouTube channels. but it isn’t required that it popular mean there is not any disadvantages. as i said there is no limitation and everyone can create and upload their video to YouTube. so, a lot of adult videos are there which uploaded by the YouTube users and we are going to make it disable by turning on safety mode.
- Go to YouTube and sign in with your Google ID and Pass.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the YouTube homepage, there you will see a menubar with some options such as choosing language, Country, and safety mode.
- Click on safety mode option then check “ON” to enable YouTube safety mode.
- To enabled safety mode even you are logged out with your YouTube Click on “Lock Safety mode on this browser” then it will ask you to enter your YouTube account password for the security reason, then enter your password to confirm then your browser will be lock with “safety mode on” for YouTube website and nobody will be enable to change safety mode setting.
- After completing with above step its time to check how it works. To check how its works, go to YouTube and search with keyword “xxxx” and see the result .
So, now, if you want to turn off safety mode then sign in with your YouTube account > Scroll down to the bottom > Click on Safety mode option > Check “OFF” then safety mode will be disabled.