How to setup/create a Blogger Blog?
- Email [If with Gmail it would be preferred]
- Time of 10 – 20 minutes
2. Now login with your Google account
3. If you are opening blogger very first they’ll ask you about your profile.
4. If you want to share Google+ profile with your readers then click on google+.
5. Now it’s time to setup blog
7. For example ., http://your-blog-url.blogspot.com
8. .blogspot.com will be always there as you’re creating free blog.
9. Now click on Create Blog!
10. Whoa! You’re done with creating a blog.
Difference between Free Blog and Custom Domain Blogz
The Easier Way to Get More Out From Your Blog [Monetization]
Adsense is a ad serving portal by Google. Adsense is a easier way to make money from your blog without paying any charges, Adsense mostly supports all country inside world. A benefit of Adsense is Adsense is highest paying website in CPC. So what you have to do is just apply for Adsense and start making money,
How to apply for Adsense?
It’s as easy as filling up a form and it takes no time!, You’ll need google account to sign up for Adsense, and it’s all started you’ll need to fill up form out there,
- Open Google Adsense,
- Complete signup Process if you’re new to Adsense,
- Login Into your account, and submit an application to Adsense, they’ll review it and after reviewing they’ll mail you up with approved / disapproved status.
After Approved 🙂 :
If your application is approved then you’ll be able to put ads on your blog start earning money when anyone clicks on links.
Disapproved :( ?
Still it’s not to getting worry about, you can always resubmit an application to google adsense.
But Keep This Things In Your Mind While Resubmitting an Application
- If you have less posts, then please increase your posts count.
- SEO is another important factor affecting to this., If your SEO is not good at all you need to optimize your site for SEO, SEO can be better by adding meta tags to your page, make your loading speed fast and almost write some quality content.
- Adsense are not accepting spammers so be aware that your blog does not contain spam in any way.
- Also Read : Adsense Tips
Alternatives Of Adsense
There are many alternatives of adsense like
chitika, qadabra, clicksor etc…
Chitika is a nice alternative to adsense, chitika is also serving ads in your blog with text link ads and also inside texts.
Infolinks is also a nice website for advertiser which can showed in many ways. Infolinks is also a nice alternative of adsense. Because it can make you money with intext links.
BuysellAds is also providing ad service for blogs but it does not support “.blogspot.com” because its only support top level domain.
Last but not the least
Creating a blog doesn’t make you everything works perfectly; you’ll have to be in touch with latest affairs of your blog niche, and maintaining your blog with some easier template to read, don’t implement lazy loading images in templates.